Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OT- West Coast Kids....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures. ^_^ I've been debating saving up for Sierra ever since I saw her picture on Maria's site. Her green eyes are so striking. (I really am a sucker for green-eyed dolls.) But how's the quality of the hair? Will it stand up to play well?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The hair quality is very nice. I think it would stand up to play... The wigs are made of Kanekalon so I think they are very nice quality! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I definately have to say I like Sierra better... those green eyes really stand out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for posting pictures, I fell in love with these dolls after finding them on Maria's site and will probably end up asking for Sierra for my birthday. I was thinking she would make such a darling older sister for Rae!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Their faces are lovely.

    I am guessing they are called west coast because they look to be a size 2. This is so just me, but I don't think they are good dolls for older girls. They are so thin they look like they are anorexic. They have the Nicole Richie thing going or like Star who just got fired from the View. Too much head and not enough body to balance it out. Too many young girls try so hard to either stay or try to become size 2 that we have a real health problem with your young women in this country. Hard to get a job on TV or in a movie if you are not size 2.

    Sorry I am not picking on the pretty faces or the quality of the dolls, which I have never seen so can only take your word on it. I just questions why the designers think the starving girl look is something to create a doll to look like. I am sure it is the money.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those of you that are debating on whether or not to get the new west coast kids dolls, I can say that they are very well made and just beautiful dolls! Most of the information on them you can read about on Maria's site, but they are so gorgeous in person... enclosed are some pics for those of you that are interested and a link to more! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Some of the pics are kinda blurry, I didnt want to use the flash on most because it made their eyes look funny and not truly what they really look like! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    IMG 0837

    IMG 0839

    IMG 0848

    Here is a link to the rest of the pics ..
    http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0coast%20kids/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •